EXPIRED

Looking For a Cheap Hotel in Edinburgh for Valentines Day

I need a cheap hotel for one night in Edinburgh on 13th Feb'09.
I will be staying overnight for some 6 hours.. the rooms should be good and comfortable.

I recently booked a mckever hotel for 35 bucks for one night in Glasgow.. looking for a similar deal, can anybody please please help...

Urgent!

15 Comments

Must be a hotel?

Can recommend you an awesome b+b

Original Poster

B&B will do provided it is decent to stay with my wife.

4* worth a little extra, a bit out of the way.

novotel.com/hot…tml

£59 inc breakfast for 2 or 2 + 2 children

Original Poster

Thanks.. for the link.... i will consider this option.. but I am more interested in a hotel deal..

Original Poster

£59 is far away from my budget.

did someone post the travel inn sale on here the other day-£9 will that be on then?

Original Poster

Can anyone provide a direct link to hotel ??

Original Poster

Any updates on this ??

Original Poster

I Guess everyone is running out of deals... in this section... Is that the case

Original Poster

Any Updates

Original Poster

guys wake up

novotel deal sounds good

tbh, you wont get one now, at the price, or anywhere near.

how long have you known you've had a GF/wife/partner? ... should've booked up long before now. you've tried to bump this thread on many occasions, and when people suggest a novotel you turn it down. And to come on here and say (and i quote)... wake up guys, its just not on. If people can help, they will - if they can't, its a waste of a post.

£35.00 certainly wont get you a hotel with brekky for one, nevermind 2 this time of year. If i were you, I would look on lastminute.com, or stretch to £60 for the novotel. By the time you decide on one, it'll be £75+

TBH £60 for a room with brekky is reasonable. what are you intending do to in Edinboro? ]TAKE A LOOK HERE!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sky or Virgin?1418
    2. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1015
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    4. O2 data roaming in France44

See more discussions