Groups

looking for a cheap nokia on orange PAYG with camera

hia,

hope someone can help I'm looking for a cheap nokia for my mom, there was a refurb one on the orange website but by the time she decided she wanted it they had sold out.

Can anyone recommend a nokia, any basic model will do but she would like a camera on it. I'm a bit out of touch these days as my work give me my phones.

Thanks for any help,
    worto.

5 Comments

Original Poster

thanks that would be good but it's not on orange & I can't see it on ]http//ww…php to unlock it.

Original Poster

the only nokia's on there are sold out d00n

thanks though.

worto03;3558871

the only nokia's on there are sold out d00nthanks though.

Personally I wouldnt buy another phone from OrangeAccessories, I purchased 2 phones from them a couple of months ago and one of them was faulty. When I returned it they said they would refund me. all they said was yes we will refund you within 5-7 working days. 2 months later I am still waiting on the refund.

Just hope that anyone that purchases from them gets lucky with a phone that works.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3291177
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…11
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions