Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a cheap short break in april?

Hi, I'm looking for a cheap, well reasonable short break either mid week or long weekend
    don't mind where as long as its somewhere we can all chill out ( 2 adults 1 child) so maybe a short beach holiday or this counrty somewhere to chill but child friendly I have been searching but Im useless and don't know where to start I usually go to the travel agents but a friend said I could get a better deal to do it myself online. Please Help lol

4 Comments

What dates are you looking at and whats you budget?

holidayukoffers.co.uk/Cot…php

Have a look at bluechip vacations on this link they have upto 25% off

Have you tried Travelzoo.com

They have a few good deals like this one:

uk.hotels.travelzoo.com/uk-…934

Two nights in 4 star hotel in Bournemouth with breakfast, dinner on first night, use of local sports facilities and a room upgrade for £158 all in. Need to book by 15th April.

If you let me know you budget, where you're travelling from and your ideal dates I'll see if I can find a few more options.

Original Poster

Thanks guys will have a look at those, I don't have any particular dates just want to get away soon as Im feeling exhausted and run down at the minute also not sure of budget probably no more than £1000

xx_dyer_xx;4800684

Thanks guys will have a look at those, I don't have any particular dates … Thanks guys will have a look at those, I don't have any particular dates just want to get away soon as Im feeling exhausted and run down at the minute also not sure of budget probably no more than £1000

Oh ok, you've got more budget than I imagined! Another option is teletextholidays.co.uk, really easy to search and always have loads of deals from the popular holiday companies. An example is one here for 5 nights in Majorca 4* Self Catering for £112 per person flying from Gatwick:

teletextholidays.co.uk/Hol…%7d
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz45
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?613
      3. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827

See more discussions