EXPIRED

Looking for a cheap smartphone ? (if possible)

hi

trying to find a decent but cheap smart phone (sim free) for under £70 if possible for a friend thats going to be in hospital for a while, mainly for skype facebook et

was thinking for the EE rook but they dont sell it anymore and you cant add extra storage.

be very grateful for any help/advice please. its needed to be sim free due to being on EE network with current sim

thanks

7 Comments

MOTO E 2nd Generation is cheap at £70, New model released lately

ebay.co.uk/itm…830?hash=item33cc94d446:g:naYAAOSwLkdY8cka

The Xiaomi phones you find on here are highly recommended. If you can wait the postage times from China.

cullies

MOTO E 2nd Generation is cheap at £70, New model released … MOTO E 2nd Generation is cheap at £70, New model released latelyhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Motorola-Moto-E-XT1524-2nd-Generation-8GB-Black-4G-LTE-Unlocked-Smartphone-/222475637830?hash=item33cc94d446:g:naYAAOSwLkdY8cka

I personally wouldn't buy that phone because doesn't have a flash so will take **** pictures. If i was going to buy a budget phone I would buy a Xiaomi (If you don't mind wanting for it to be sent to you).
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 12th Jun

Original Poster

cullies

MOTO E 2nd Generation is cheap at £70, New model released … MOTO E 2nd Generation is cheap at £70, New model released latelyhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Motorola-Moto-E-XT1524-2nd-Generation-8GB-Black-4G-LTE-Unlocked-Smartphone-/222475637830?hash=item33cc94d446:g:naYAAOSwLkdY8cka

thanks, is the one in the the link the new model that you mentioned?

Original Poster

i will also definitely be looking into these Xiaomi phones, but i see they are from usa! will our uk sims still be ok in them!

The one in pic is the MOTO E 2nd Generation. (The new new model is E3 3rd generation and above you budget)

The one on ebay is perfect for you requirements

shikztheurbanlegend

i will also definitely be looking into these Xiaomi phones, but i see … i will also definitely be looking into these Xiaomi phones, but i see they are from usa! will our uk sims still be ok in them!

​You can order xiaomi phones from ebay from UK sellers, although abit overpriced
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)68
    2. cats and royal canin biscuits69
    3. Wifi extender812
    4. seller asked for IMEI11

See more discussions