Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a cheap toilet with pan and seat

as cheap as possible.

budget is £50-60

6 Comments

i work for aw andes, we supply every bathroom company across the uk, they are on ebay, but i dont know what name they use on there, or you can buy direct

Original Poster

wickedteen;7743491

i work for aw andes, we supply every bathroom company across the uk, they … i work for aw andes, we supply every bathroom company across the uk, they are on ebay, but i dont know what name they use on there, or you can buy direct

how do i buy direct??

put name in to yell.com

yell.com/ucs…=14

if you ring them tell them you found them on yellow pages as we arent allowed to give this info out, they are more of a wholesaler then retail

Original Poster

wickedteen;7743567

put name in to … put name in to yell.comhttp://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.do?keywords=&companyName=aw+andes&location=biggleswade&ssm=0&scrambleSeed=81758592&M=0&autocomplete=cn_recentlo_recent&x=40&y=14if you ring them tell them you found them on yellow pages as we arent allowed to give this info out, they are more of a wholesaler then retail

thanx rep added

Free - secondhand - just refitted bathroom

didnt someone put a post on here a few weeks ago about them being £2.50 in B & Q - I cant seem to find it now, i remember, I was gonna get a couple coz it worked out cheaper than domestos!

edit:

ha ha found it!!! Says expired but if you ring around you might find one!

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=5
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz817
      2. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?45
      3. Ide to sata converter12
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1018

See more discussions