Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a Cheap Two/Three seater sofa

I have come across two choices till now:

(1)I have my eyes on a few of Argos' "Buy one regular leather sofa and get another regular leather sofa free" deals.

But, are Sofa from Argos any good?

(2)Also I came across a £220-ish black two seater leather sofa on ikea's website. Sadly it is not available for online orders.

Are sofas from ikea any good?

6 Comments

I know a friend who got their sofas from Argos, nice enough sofas but small...not high enough on the back if you understand what i mean. Those ones from Ikea look alright, go now.... lol 21% today only until midnight. Plus with Ikea you can sit on them in the store and check them out for comfort, size, and appearence.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1927633

I know a friend who got their sofas from Argos, nice enough sofas but … I know a friend who got their sofas from Argos, nice enough sofas but small...not high enough on the back if you understand what i mean. Those ones from Ikea look alright, go now.... lol 21% today only until midnight. Plus with Ikea you can sit on them in the store and check them out for comfort, size, and appearence.

If I go and buy now (its showing in stock on ikea's website), will they deliver it soon or will be like argos -- 4-5 weeks wait time?

kaku_lala;1927656

If I go and buy now (its showing in stock on ikea's website), will they … If I go and buy now (its showing in stock on ikea's website), will they deliver it soon or will be like argos -- 4-5 weeks wait time?

I really have no idea, but you could always ring your nearest store for an idea before you make the trip...if they answer that is! lol
    If it is in stock my guess is you would be looking at 1 - 2 weeks, i doubt you would wait 4 -5 weeks.

Use the ask Anna button if you have any questions on there

oh they are doing delivery right away...you just q for it.

Original Poster

ikea sale is over, i missed it :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?34
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.913

See more discussions