Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a cheap weekend away,

Hi guys, my sis is needing a weekend away either 28th sep to 30th sep or the following weekend friday to sunday.
    for 2 adults,
    prefer abroad
    £300 limit in total
    leaving from scotland (edinburgh is closest)

if anyone could help on this would it would be appreciated

many thanks
    julie

10 Comments

fizziebabes

Hi guys, my sis is needing a weekend away either 28th sep to 30th sep or … Hi guys, my sis is needing a weekend away either 28th sep to 30th sep or the following weekend friday to sunday.for 2 adults,prefer abroad £300 limit in totalleaving from scotland (edinburgh is closest)if anyone could help on this would it would be appreciatedmany thanks julie

Try teletext, they are quite good, here is a quick example

]http//ww…%7d

]

Original Poster

tried there, they can't get any time off so it has to be the 2 nights stay, this is what i'm finding hard about finding them a break, even the flights are dear over the weekends, thanks though, I will see if there is any chance of them both getting ill for an extra day, lol xx

fizziebabes

tried there, they can't get any time off so it has to be the 2 nights … tried there, they can't get any time off so it has to be the 2 nights stay, this is what i'm finding hard about finding them a break, even the flights are dear over the weekends, thanks though, I will see if there is any chance of them both getting ill for an extra day, lol xx

Shame, what about lastminute.com?

]http//ww…y=4

Original Poster

OOoo never seen that bit before, did try them but not through this bit, thanks i'll have a wee look, need to add that to my favz, thanks, rep added for all your help.xxxxxxxxx

Banned

Some great Hotels here, then all you will need is an easyjet flight

hotukdeals.com/for…046

[url]www.clippersquaytravel.com[/url] or .co.uk have some good little bargins on there for 2 and 3 night stays - a site i stumbled on the once but have since booked through them and fingers crossed quite good - although still yet to go on the holiday

Have you tried a window of a travel agents? Worked really well for me. Nice trip to an expensive belgium hotel.. about £260 for 2people at a 4* the hotel generally charge £250 per night i think, it included buffet breakfast & eurostar..

oooh it also included insurance (optional) i personally think it was a bargain!

If you can't find anywhere abroad they can stay at my farm in cornwall for free, there's plenty of building work that needs to be done if they're into working holidays

Chris

:giggle: :giggle: :whistling: :giggle: :giggle:

Randomly, the Hilton in Cologne is always cheap on lastminute. We stayed there last Christmas, and paid £400 each for six nights. The room rate is somthing like £260 when booked normally! It's an absolute 5* luxury Hotel, the staff are amazing, its easy to reach from the Airport (a £2 train ride that takes 15 mins) and the location is fantastic- 1min to the Cathedral, 1 min from the train station and macdonalds, loads of top German bars all close to the Hotel. The spa is top quality too and obv included in the price, and the Hotel bar has a cool collection of cocktails served on an 'ice bar' with shots in glass made of ice!!!

Top luxury for £252.56 each. Lastminute prices include all taxes etc so all you need is fare to the airport and spending money. You may need to change the flight times to maximise time spent on holiday- with just two days you don't want her to come back too soon.

The link:
    ]http//ww…163

or ]http//ti…8jf for short!

Original Poster

thanks for all your help guys, rep added to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone seen a cereal dispenser in shops?12
      2. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      3. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      4. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44

See more discussions