Groups

Looking for a cheap/nice hotel in London?

Since I've had some sound travel advice on here before I thought I'd put my latest problem to you!

I'm doing some work at a newspaper in London during the summer, w/c Monday 9th August. I'll need to stay in a hotel there for 5 nights, departing midday on the Saturday. The cheapest room I can find is at a Travlodge for ~£260.

I've stayed at Premier Inns, Travelodges and even the Euston Thistle before but never on my money. So since I'm footing the bill for this one, can anyone recommend a decent place to stay? Would be handy if it was close to a tube station so I can pop out to the Comedy Store every night!

Thanks

P.S. Probably should have said it should be around Euston or Tower Bridge please!

3 Comments

The cheapest room I can find is at a Travlodge for ~£260.

i have just looked and the room rate is not £260 per night @ Tower Bridge Travel Lodge, :?

Was you meaning a total of £260 was the cheapest you could find for the week??

If so.. thats not too bad at £52.00 per night...

I tend to find that you never get a good rate for a full working week in London, often when you look on late rooms, its better to switch hotels on the Wednesday.

Will have a look, as I am down there 4 times this month.

Original Poster

RickT;8298702

i have just looked and the room rate is not £260 per night @ Tower Bridge … i have just looked and the room rate is not £260 per night @ Tower Bridge Travel Lodge, :?Was you meaning a total of £260 was the cheapest you could find for the week??If so.. thats not too bad at £52.00 per night...

Sorry I wasn't very clear. Cheapest I saw for the 5 nights was £260. Just seen a nice B&B for £40 a night.. but I think it'll be a hefty commute in each morning.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions