Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a cheapo mobo thats around the £30 mark.

Hello all, ;-)

I'm after a cheap pay as you go mobile, for around the £30 mark.

I spotted a Sony j220 mobile for £20 at empire direct. I was wondering if this is a good phone to get. I'm basically after a phone to use at work for incoming calls and to switch off when my work relentlessly calls me at home asking me to come in for over time grrrr lol

Anyway thanks for any and all help. :-D

7 Comments

Check out this thread. £12.98 for Nokia 1112.

It's a bit basic compared with some phones but may be just what you are looking for.

hotukdeals.com/for…kia

im looking for a similar deal, cheap nokia payg but it has to have voice dialing

any idea's?

bigup

im looking for a similar deal, cheap nokia payg but it has to have voice … im looking for a similar deal, cheap nokia payg but it has to have voice dialingany idea's?

Not an expert on phones but this model nokia 6080 appears to have voice dialing. Costs £39.95 which includes £10 air time and next day delivery. (Vodaphone or Orange)

Not sure if this is a great deal but thought I would mention it.

shop.carphonewarehouse.com/pay…=10

You can try the tesco thread for 2 mobiles plus £30 prepay voucher for just £39.97

What??? I thought this thread was going to be about motherboards.

ilepak

What??? I thought this thread was going to be about motherboards.

and me...lol

Original Poster

Thanks all for your replies.

Sorry about 'mobo' in the threat title, I got a bit confused I was looking through ebuyer around the time I was writing this thread up for a am2 motherboard.
    I had somewhat of a brain fart
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…912
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions