Expired

Looking for a cottage in the Lake District with a Private Indoor Swimming Pool

Found 7th Mar 2009
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a self-catering cottage in the Lake Distict that has a private swimming pool. Looking to go with a friend and his family this month or in April.

Cheers
Adam

10 Comments

I know this may seem silly but look on ebay they have lots of different ones one time i saw one with there own hot tub and the lot and you usually get them cheaper. x

Hi this is the first time I've used this:" windermere marina village " has a swimming pool also you can stay at"storrs hall self-catering apartments" and use the Low Wood pool.

Sorry these are not private ones

Original Poster

xbecky07x;4575108

I know this may seem silly but look on ebay they have lots of different … I know this may seem silly but look on ebay they have lots of different ones one time i saw one with there own hot tub and the lot and you usually get them cheaper. x

Hi,
Thanks for that, I looked on ebay but can't find one in the Lake District with a private pool. Ebay would have been ideal because I guess the advertiser would have been the owner themselves which is always easier.
Will keep searching.
Adam

hiya have you phoned the lakes tourist info centre iv always found them very helpful plus they have access to loads of numbers.
found a few hope they any help -
Carnforth holiday cottage rental with private indoor pool, ... in the North West of England the Lake District is the perfect place to escape
holidaylettings.co.uk/ren…037

Fantastic self catering holiday cottage in Glenridding. Private garden. Arranged on 3 floors, sleeps 6, ... Lake District cottages with a swimming pool ...
[url]www.escape2cumbria.com/cottages.html[/url] - 35k

Grade II listed barn conversion set in its own private grounds with private parking. .... Cottages with a swimming pool in The Lake District, England ...
[url]www.lovetoescape.com/rrps/holiday_properties/England/all_regions/The_Lake_District/all.../Cottages/capacity-4.html[/url] - 776k

Holiday cottage with a swimming pool Swimming pool ... Additional information: There is a private patio with picnic bench and private parking for two cars. ... Holiday cottage in Neaum Crag, Ambleside, Cumbria, Lake District ...
[url]independentcottages.co.uk/sho…php?cottage=Woodhowtarncumbria[/url] - 32k

Original Poster

Thanks bambu will take a look.

your welcome no probs

Tourist Information Centres in the Lake District (Cumbria) region of England. ... CA11 0DQ Tel: 01768 860 034. Fax: 01768 868 002. Email: tic@rheged.com

theese guys will help you if you have no luck with the above, they can give you loads of private numbers of holiday accomandation.
goodluck and have a fab time

Sorry but I'm now to this sort of thing and although I sent a detailed reply yesterday, I can't see that it ever arrived with you. So apologies is this duplication.

Try [url]www.lakelovers.co.uk[/url] they offer FREE leasure club (which all have pools) with every property they offer and they have over 330 cottages and properties in the Lakes. We have stayed with them sveral times and found them to be great.

Original Poster

Thanks Andrew but I was looking for a cottage with a private swimming pool.

adam787_1;4594604

Thanks Andrew but I was looking for a cottage with a private swimming … Thanks Andrew but I was looking for a cottage with a private swimming pool.

There aren't any I'm afraid
Post a comment
@
    Text