EXPIRED

Looking for a couple of DVD-RW's (re-writeable DVDs)

Just need a couple really, maximum 5 I suppose.

I have never even bought normal DVDr's before and haven't a clue how much they should cost.

Thanks all, will leave rep for help

7 Comments

ive got some dvd-rs if you want? 5 of

Original Poster

wonkey;4614409

ive got some dvd-rs if you want? 5 of

Thanks, but I need the ones that you can re-use, assume yours aren't

Mrs.Z;4614644

Thanks, but I need the ones that you can re-use, assume yours aren't

no. sorry ;-)

pundland... you get 2 for £1... thats pretty cheap.. why dya need 5 exactley?.. you not get 5 DVD-R for £1 then throw them away?... (DVD-R work exactley the smae, except once written on you cant erase...)

Original Poster

Kandiman1983;4617794

pundland... you get 2 for £1... thats pretty cheap.. why dya need 5 … pundland... you get 2 for £1... thats pretty cheap.. why dya need 5 exactley?.. you not get 5 DVD-R for £1 then throw them away?... (DVD-R work exactley the smae, except once written on you cant erase...)

2 for £1, really?

Don't need 5, just a couple. Just said no more than 5 as I have seen packs of 10 around :thumbsup:

My dear old mum will be going near a poundland tomorrow - dunno if she will be able to find them though but will get her to ask for help! :giggle:

Original Poster

Got 2 in poundland, thanks - £1 each, though but I am happy with that :thumbsup:

Will leave you rep now

Mrs.Z;4637419

Got 2 in poundland, thanks - £1 each, though but I am happy with that … Got 2 in poundland, thanks - £1 each, though but I am happy with that :thumbsup:Will leave you rep now

cheers!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)11
    2. Electricity11
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    4. Which Camera?!!!22

See more discussions