Groups

Looking for a deal i saw on here 2/3 months ago....

Been searching for the last 25 mins but cant find it.

looking for a old thread deal for WII FIT at STUDIO cant find it!!!!

6 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks but thats not the thread i was looking for exactly. Im sure it had a discount code attached to it £30 or free delivery or something

problem is i put that discount code in when i ordered my wii fit from them, There saying i didnt put no discount code in. In the mean time they have bumped the price up another £25 saying i have to pay it all now or it will go up more. Scammers!

If the thread has been expired doesn't it disappear?

J4GG4;4843891

Thanks but thats not the thread i was looking for exactly. Im sure it had … Thanks but thats not the thread i was looking for exactly. Im sure it had a discount code attached to it £30 or free delivery or somethingproblem is i put that discount code in when i ordered my wii fit from them, There saying i didnt put no discount code in. In the mean time they have bumped the price up another £25 saying i have to pay it all now or it will go up more. Scammers!

Surely you've been invoiced if it were months ago? Why wasn't the discount showing at the time, and what date did you order it?

I wouldn't touch that company with yours, they have had dubious practices for years.

AshleyRFC;4843924

If the thread has been expired doesn't it disappear?

No.

Original Poster

Its ok now they agreed to put the price back to original cost and applied the free delivery code i entered. Its a strange website. They were very few companys who had stock of the wii fit at 1 point so i ordered from them they didnt take payment details or anything from me, just shipped the wii fit out straight away. Didnt get invoice letter and i forgot to pay. I like paying for stuff straight up dont like owing anyone anything.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions