Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a deal on 275/55/r17 tyres

Hi

I am looking for a deal as I need to change the tyres on my car. The tyre size is 275/55/17.

Any advise would be good.

Thanks

9 Comments

i usually go to national tyres, buy 1 get 1 free on barum & avon tyres, could cost you £70 for 2 tyres, these brands are middle of the road, not premium (michelin, goodyear, dunlop, pirelli) but better than cheap radial and remoulds. They should come and go a bit with you. You even get tesco clubcard points here as well!

try looking etyres and blackcircles. Also kwikfit will price match if you take a print out with you.

Banned

leitchyleck

i usually go to national tyres, buy 1 get 1 free on barum & avon tyres, … i usually go to national tyres, buy 1 get 1 free on barum & avon tyres, could cost you £70 for 2 tyres, these brands are middle of the road, not premium (michelin, goodyear, dunlop, pirelli) but better than cheap radial and remoulds. They should come and go a bit with you. You even get tesco clubcard points here as well!

I go to National Tyres to have mine fitted too, though purchase online at [url]www.tyre-shopper.com[/url]
    Prices are much cheaper than going direct to the fitting centre.
    Compare the prices with their own site and you'll see what i mean [url]www.national.co.uk[/url]

just interested - what do you drive?

Try [URL="www.mytyres.co.uk"]www.mytyres.co.uk[/URL]

Banned

alchemistkevin

something with fat tyres, I could make a full set out of one of your tyres lol

Mart

Original Poster

alchemistkevin

Mercedes ML270

have you heard of costco? [url]www.coctco.co.uk[/url] - if you or a friend are a member up until the 25th they have £50 off a set of 4 tyres- michelins though
    Prices include balancing etc and they are usually fairly cheap.v
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions