Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a deal on one of these 3 Digital Cameras

I have made a shortlist of 3 digital cameras I want to get my girlfriend for christmas..

The cameras are as follows (with the best price I have found for each)
    Sony CyberShot DSC-W110 (Silver) Digital Camera £80
    Olympus x840 £100
    Olympus C-560 £105

Unfortunatly they are all a bit outside my budget.. I was only going to go to £50 but I have decided I could stretch to £70 MAX.. If anyone finds any of these 3 for cheaper new, that would be great!

Also if you own one of these some feedback would be great..

Cheers

4 Comments

hotukdeals.com/ite…3x/ i think this is a good deal, li-ion battery gives it long life, one of the cheapest cameras out there with one, worth a look

reviews here: amazon.com/Sam…EJ6

Original Poster

AugQX;3507424

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/278885/samsung-l100-digital-camera-8-mp-3x/ i think this is a good deal, li-ion battery gives it long life, one of the cheapest cameras out there with one, worth a lookreviews here: http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-8-2MP-Digital-Camera-Optical/dp/B001285EJ6

Nice camera, and would be a good backup incase i cannot get any of these 3

my shortlist was based on the following specs

Min of 7mp
    min of x4/x5 optical zoom
    needs antiblur
    needs face recognition

That camera has an optical zoom of only x3

Have you looked on the boots website???
    They have some 1/2 price. Might be worth a look.
    Ive been looking as ive got £100+ points i need to spend!

chrisharry12345;3507536

Nice camera, and would be a good backup incase i cannot get any of these … Nice camera, and would be a good backup incase i cannot get any of these 3 :)my shortlist was based on the following specsMin of 7mpmin of x4/x5 optical zoomneeds antiblurneeds face recognitionThat camera has an optical zoom of only x3

well you said 70 max, lol, that's a good price for the w110 if you an get it for that, cheapest i've seen is £82.01 delivered at dell UK
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions