Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a debit card

hi.im looking for a debit card,not really bothered what bank its with,does anyone recommend any,preferably with an inncentive with it i.e free £50 lol

i dont want one where i have to put a certain amount in each month

5 Comments

Have a look at banks on quidco or rpoints. Maybe your best bet for cash incentive.

Original Poster

thanks col will look now

Banned

I think all the ones that offer cash incentives require you to put so much in per month.

On the subject, I'm now 16 and looking for a proper debit card/chequebook arrangement (not a current account, still a savings account as I'm still in full time education.) I head Lloyds TSB offer a Visa debit card, are there any better offers around in terms of chequebook?

[SIZE=2]]nationwide.co.uk[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]How about a Nationwide FlexAccount. You get debit card/cheques. Best of all, there are [COLOR=blue]no handling fees for withdrawing cash[/COLOR]. Quite a good rate of interest paid . On-line banking. No charges for overseas withdrawals.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]They aren't actually doing any deals that would suit you, only if you're earning & transferring, but I've had my account for years & always found the service good. Also, bear in mind how quickly the 'rip-off' handling fees can mount up (charged by most banks) when you need to get cash out from the machine.:p [/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save410
      2. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget11
      3. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?33
      4. Decent Mp3 Player?44

See more discussions