Groups

Looking for a decent 4K TV

Looking to get a decent 43" 4K TV for spare room. Will be used by kids to watch Kodi (thinking one of the Sony Android TVs might be good) and playing Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Have seen the following reasonably priced TVs and can get 20% discount on them from Very so ideally any reviews of these would be good if anyone had any advice.

Sony KD43XD8088BU

Sony KD43XD8077SU

LG 43UH661V

Sony KD43X8305CBU

Sony KD43X8307CSU

Thanks

6 Comments

Go for a sony or samsung with good reviews for john lewis or richer sounds as these will give 5 to 6 year cover if they break down

Original Poster

davnav

Go for a sony or samsung with good reviews for john lewis or richer … Go for a sony or samsung with good reviews for john lewis or richer sounds as these will give 5 to 6 year cover if they break down

Thanks. Was going to use Very as I got sent a voucher for 20% off which is a great saving. Hardest part is picking a TV lol.

Cant go wrong with lg tvs I've got a 4k 42 inch upstairs and a 55 one down stairs

Original Poster

andyleeds20

Cant go wrong with lg tvs I've got a 4k 42 inch upstairs and a 55 one … Cant go wrong with lg tvs I've got a 4k 42 inch upstairs and a 55 one down stairs

This LG had benefit of HDR whereas Sony had android for kodi.

Also check if the Sony has play tv, worth it if you have a subscription.

Original Poster

thedvdmonster

Also check if the Sony has play tv, worth it if you have a subscription.

Thanks but don't have play TV.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions