Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a Decent Cruise

So I want to go on a cruise sometime in june/july and have been looking around but there's so many packages etc. to choose from, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking for a 7-10 night cruise for two that either: includes a flight from anywhere in Scotland or departs anywhere in the UK. (preferably flight from UK). Not too bothered about the price but have £600 to spend (july) or £500 to spend (june) and that includes things like spending money etc.

It can be to anywhere in the world that's got better weather than here as I need my yearly tan topped up

Finally it has to have such facilities as: Basketball court, fitness stuff and a Pool. Not fussed about anything else.

Cheers!

2 Comments

my mum cruises loads and always uses jetline travel cheapest by far..celebrity cruises are the best in her opinion! but depends on what ur looking 4!

Original Poster

Show her this Deal Request, eh? Thanks!

EDIT: I've found this one and it's what I'm after, just not sure how much $100 (boat credit) will get me in regards to playing basketball/rockclimbing/going to the pool/fitness centre each day and also whats included in this package exactly?

gillscruise.com/cru…888
    Edited by: "Legendaryjordan" 10th Apr 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?69
      2. BT sport on sky boxes512
      3. Best IPTV Currently56
      4. Quick EBay Nectar Question33

See more discussions