Looking for a Decent Exercise Bike

5 replies
Found 17th Dec 2016
Hi, is there any hot deal around for a good exercise bike. Thank you.

4 Comments

I'd wait until a couple of weeks into the new year when all the weight loss resolutions have been broke and pick one up cheap on ebay

Original Poster

nut14

I'd wait until a couple of weeks into the new year when all the weight … I'd wait until a couple of weeks into the new year when all the weight loss resolutions have been broke and pick one up cheap on ebay

Yeah, but my bike has broken yesterday and I cannot stop my exercise routine for a whole month.

Argos have some nice looking ones on sale from Reebok and Roger Black but seem to be out of stock in my area for delivery as they've been on sale for quite some time worth a look though to check.

If money is an issue and you need it fast there's a site uksportimports.com that import as well as manufacture their own brands and less popular brands of fitness equipment and sell at trade prices to everyone as well as selling refurbished items both with free next day delivery (although their free delivery does mention you need to help the driver as they send one guy!)

I discovered this site as I bought a flywheel bike from Ideal World and when I called the helpline they gave me an email address. Ideal World sell their bikes for £339 where as direct it was £104!! So even though I paid £189 when on sale I returned right away! Returning an item would be a pain though as I read some reviews of people saying they had to pay £60 and you'd only legally be able to claim this if arrived used, broken etc.

Original Poster

Thank you, I will buy one from uksportimports if i do not find better deals till tomorrow morning.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…67
    2. Add one, leave one game54415470
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522887
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769611

See more discussions