Looking for a decent iPhone 7 Plus

Found 21st Mar
Hi everyone

Has anyone seen any decent deals on iPhone handset or recommended anywhere.

Currently have a 128gb iPhone 6 plus but fancy a upgrade to something newer and then I can give my son mine as his iPhone 5 is damaged.

Was thinking of the 7 plus as the 8-X are expensive.

Could even just look at replacing juniors which is damaged with a 6, 6S, 7, 7S including the plus models (did they do a 7S?) would want more than 32GB tho

Thanks for your help

Be seeing you!!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments
Hopefully someone can....I can see why nobody posts deals as they just go ice cold regardless of how good they are
Original Poster
Keith953412 m ago

Hopefully someone can....I can see why nobody posts deals as they just go …Hopefully someone can....I can see why nobody posts deals as they just go ice cold regardless of how good they are

If I'm honest I'm not sure what is a good deal these days, People comment on post that they managed to get a mint condition iPhone 7 Plus 256gb for about £300 but i never find anything decent
Everytime someone posts "those" deals, they never seem to be able to show proof?

I saw a deal for a 7 with 4gb and unlimited/unlimited for £125 upfront and £23 a month for 24 months and it got voted cold??? The price of the phone is over £500 so I thought it was a reasonable deal
Have a look on the music magpie eBay site, 20% off with the code that’s listed on the main eBay home page
Original Poster
Cakeboy791 h, 49 m ago

Have a look on the music magpie eBay site, 20% off with the code that’s l …Have a look on the music magpie eBay site, 20% off with the code that’s listed on the main eBay home page

Nice one
im after just a handset no phone contracts.
Whats enviro phone and Laptops Direct like someone mentioned them.
I got my 128gb iPhone 7 Plus just when the 8 and 8 Plus came out from o2 like new. Mint condition and full warranty.
I posted the deal on here too (cold of course (excited))

It came to around £570 or so. Should be even cheaper now.

It was certainly much cheaper than the 32GB iPhone 8 Plus.
mmurdoch56 m ago

Whats enviro phone and Laptops Direct like someone mentioned them.

Can’t say what they’re like, but looking at envirofones prices, they’re not as competitive as music magpie eBay store using the 20% off promotion code. Just jumped on an iPhone 6plus deal 64gb locked to o2 for £168 Musicmagpieebay. Just look for the listings without ‘Touch ID not working’.
Original Poster
hearts2219 h, 59 m ago

I got my 128gb iPhone 7 Plus just when the 8 and 8 Plus came out from o2 …I got my 128gb iPhone 7 Plus just when the 8 and 8 Plus came out from o2 like new. Mint condition and full warranty. I posted the deal on here too (cold of course (excited))It came to around £570 or so. Should be even cheaper now. It was certainly much cheaper than the 32GB iPhone 8 Plus.

Bargain
I'm on EE so 02 wouldnt be suitable for me
Original Poster
Toptrumpet19 h, 31 m ago

Can’t say what they’re like, but looking at envirofones prices, they’re not …Can’t say what they’re like, but looking at envirofones prices, they’re not as competitive as music magpie eBay store using the 20% off promotion code. Just jumped on an iPhone 6plus deal 64gb locked to o2 for £168 Musicmagpieebay. Just look for the listings without ‘Touch ID not working’.

Thank you
mmurdoch5 h, 57 m ago

Thank you

In case you don’t know why it’s because when Touch ID isn’t working the screen has been replaced and not by an authorised Apple repair dude but by someone using cheap eBay screens and not only that but they couldn’t be bothered simply unscrewing old button and attaching it to the new screen.

I’ve changed mine or my brother’s iPhone 6 screen a bunch, this is how I know. I buy cheap ones off eBay, and if I smash it I smash it wtf who cares it was only fifteen quid or so.
According to musicmagpie eBay store, phones locked to EE

iPhone 6s Plus 64gb, space grey, good condition, with 20% off P20SPRING code £192
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants