Expired

Looking for a decent-ish mobile phone (with buttons!)

4 replies
Found 22nd Apr 2010
Hi, I'm looking for a deal on decent-ish mobile with buttons, the LG cookie I've got at the moment has put me right off of touch screens lol I've got about £50 although I wouldn't mind spending abit less or abit more if it's worth it. Only requests I've got is that its got a radio, a memory card slot and can hold a decent amount of texts (I hate having to delete texts every 5 seconds). Would prefer a new phone but would consider clearance models and the like. I have been looking at some of the cheaper Sony Ericsson's but there's so many models it's starting to get confusing lol Cheers

4 Comments

Original Poster

Oh and I'm on orange...forgot about that lol

No wonder you want a new phone! the touch screen on the LG Cookie is RUBBISH, I'm hoping to get a new phone too but don't know what to get. I have had that phone for just over a year.

How about this one carphonewarehouse.com/mob…PAY

£34.95 + £10 top up for a new sim card. Comes in black or pink

It's a slide phone, comes with Radio, memory card slot, I guess it can hold a good amount of texts.

Original Poster

haha too right, I refuse to text anyone any more, I just ring them instead lol the c3050 is the phone my girlfriends got in black, so unless I get it in pink to avoid confusion I think I'm gonna have too find something else Wish I just got a decent phone now, rather than getting an automatic cash deal! lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…69
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710978
    3. Hope of a cure for asthma58
    4. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine612

See more discussions