Looking for a decent mop

Found 13th Apr
Just wondering if anyone can suggest any decent mops for wood floor? I currently have this mop; amazon.co.uk/Vil…mop
But its not very good.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
These are a really good mop (actually dry well, and the sponge doesn't fall apart) but I'm not sure if they are suitable for wood floors, and probably not on laminate flooring, we mostly use them on cushioned vinyl :- therange.co.uk/coo…mop

Only minor snag the blue die in the sponge washes out in the water.
Edited by: "melted" 13th Apr
Why isn't the Vileda good? We have that and I find it great
mattsk57 m ago

Why isn't the Vileda good? We have that and I find it great

Only had mine for about 2months and it’s leaking already and I’ve noticed it doesn’t really clean the floor because if you go over it with tissue or a wet wipe you see dirty on it still
melted2 h, 20 m ago

These are a really good mop (actually dry well, and the sponge doesn't …These are a really good mop (actually dry well, and the sponge doesn't fall apart) but I'm not sure if they are suitable for wood floors, and probably not on laminate flooring, we mostly use them on cushioned vinyl :- https://www.therange.co.uk/cooking-and-household/household/cleaning/brushes-mops-and-buckets/mops/addis-superdry-plus-mop#496918Only minor snag the blue die in the sponge washes out in the water.

Ahh I’ve got laminate wood flooring I believe
Edited by: "Pixam" 13th Apr
Pixam40 m ago

Only had mine for about 2months and it’s leaking already and I’ve noticed i …Only had mine for about 2months and it’s leaking already and I’ve noticed it doesn’t really clean the floor because if you go over it with tissue or a wet wipe you see dirty on it still Ahh I’ve got laminate wood flooring I believe

there is literally nothing that will make your floors absolutely clean.
I just use a vax steam mop on my laminates (which i know you're not supposed to be doing but 6 years on they're fine still) and maybe 3 or 4 times a month a hot bleach and water clean with just a normal pound shop mop and bucket. I don't like the string ones i use the fabric strip ones
melted9 h, 58 m ago

These are a really good mop (actually dry well, and the sponge doesn't …These are a really good mop (actually dry well, and the sponge doesn't fall apart) but I'm not sure if they are suitable for wood floors, and probably not on laminate flooring, we mostly use them on cushioned vinyl :- https://www.therange.co.uk/cooking-and-household/household/cleaning/brushes-mops-and-buckets/mops/addis-superdry-plus-mop#496918Only minor snag the blue die in the sponge washes out in the water.

I hate that can't get on with it at all. My sister inlaw loves it though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants