Expired

Looking for a decent (non sony) Headset for PS3 use

3 replies
Found 31st Jan 2010
As title

Which Jabra headset shipped with warhawk? Is it the 2040? That one seems to work ok from what I have heard

Staying with Jabra, any major differences between the 2040, 2015, 2050. (All available under £10 delivered on fleabay) And are the 5010s and 5020s worth paying a bit extra for?

Any other cheap headsets which work well (clear sound / no dropout).

Ideally I want a double headphone set with mic communicator but they aren't cheap.......are they? Happy to be proved wrong. There's a wired one under £20 but not sure about the wires

Rep for any advice, and if you have one to sell in mint condition for cheap I might be interested - if I decide to buy off you, do a FS ad and reserve it for me

3 Comments

Logitech Vantage Bluetooth Headset (PS3)
play.com/Gam…tml
amazon.co.uk/Log…8-1

Highly recommend it, definitely a bargain at £17.99 which is the price i bought it for, the retailers run out of stock pretty quickly, as they are quite sort after at 17.99, due to they usually retail at £50 when they first came out, and even now 3rd party sellers sell for around £30... anyway i waited for play.com to restock for 3 weeks, nothing came so i cancelled a the day after i luckily grabbed the last one in stock available from amazon, even though amazon had no stock of them for the previous 3 weeks, guess it was my lucky day or something haha

Original Poster

teshnit;7708587

Logitech Vantage Bluetooth Headset … Logitech Vantage Bluetooth Headset (PS3)http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/7855974/Logitech-Vantage-Bluetooth-Headset-for-PS3/Product.htmlhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Vantage-Bluetooth-Headset-PS3/dp/B0014VRRVY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1264944197&sr=8-1Highly recommend it, definitely a bargain at £17.99 which is the price i bought it for, the retailers run out of stock pretty quickly, as they are quite sort after at 17.99, due to they usually retail at £50 when they first came out, and even now 3rd party sellers sell for around £30... anyway i waited for play.com to restock for 3 weeks, nothing came so i cancelled a the day after i luckily grabbed the last one in stock available from amazon, even though amazon had no stock of them for the previous 3 weeks, guess it was my lucky day or something haha

Bit more than I was hoping to pay, but I guess worth it. Thanks - have some rep :thumbsup:

thanks, its a good quality headset, and the wrap around part is very comfy defintely beats having a bluetooth peice stabbed into your ear and then eventually falling out or draging on your ear
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48910998
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games78
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604827
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769585

See more discussions