Expired

Looking for a digital camera for under £100

Found 11th Jul 2010
I bought a Fuji S5700 about a year ago, but just can't get on with it - so i'm going back to a 'point and shoot' and looking to spend between £50 and £100. Any recommendations? There are so many to choose from nowadays i just don't know what to go for!

7 Comments

whatsThePoint

PANASONIC Lumix DMC-F2 £89 was … PANASONIC Lumix DMC-F2 £89 was £200http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/panasonic-lumix-dmc-f2-compact-digital-camera-06407669-pdt.html

Good deal but that page doesnt work at the moment.

Don't know if you'd be interested, but I've got a brand new boxed Kodak Z950 for sale. Bought 2 from Kodak, one for me and one for a friend who then let me down. It's 12MP, 10X Optical Zoom with true optical Image Stabilising. Here's a link to the Kodak website: shop.kodak.co.uk/sto…500

Here's a link to a photo I took with mine last week on holiday in Salou: i464.photobucket.com/alb…jpg . Also does great panoramic pictures and superb HD Movies too!! Here's a link to a panoramic of our hotel: i464.photobucket.com/alb…jpg .

I was shocked how true to life the colours are and also how easy the camera is to use.

I'd be looking at £110 delivered Special Delivery.

Have a look at the Argos website as they have qot quite a few cameras in their sale at the moment. I've had the Fuji A180 for some time and have been very pleased with it. It is now reduced to £58.49. 10mp, 2.7" screen, 3X optical zoom and video capture with sound. Pick up a memory card from the Memory Bits website.

Original Poster

The Panasonic didn't do too well when posted as a deal... hotukdeals.com/dea…683

Thanks Turquoise, will have a look on Argos. There was a Canon on there that caught my eye too, the A480.

Original Poster

There's just too many to choose from!

Banned

Pentax H90 Optio 12mp 5x optical on amazon is a steal for £79.99

review:-

Banned

MooMa

The Panasonic didn't do too well when posted as a deal... … The Panasonic didn't do too well when posted as a deal... http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/panasonic-lumix-dmc-f2-compact-digi/716683#commentsThanks Turquoise, will have a look on Argos. There was a Canon on there that caught my eye too, the A480.

dont do it! the a480 is a pile of junk compared to the pentax
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?43
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88
    3. Driving anxiety.1517
    4. Xbox Newbie34

See more discussions