EXPIRED

Looking for a Digital Optical Splitter

Hi guys,

I just recently acquired a Sky + box. I want to hook it up to my Hi-Fi, through the digital optical socket. Unfortunately, I only have one on the Hi-Fi (which is occupied by my 360.

Can I get a splitter so I can plug the Sky box and the 360 in? Does such a product even exist?

I will probably check this thread in the morning, if anyone can help I will be most grateful, and will leave Rep.

Thanks

6 Comments

Yeah they exist.

You can get them at Amazon

or ]Kenable

A straight forward ]splitter would cause signal corruption

I tired one of the basic normal 'non selectable' (as above) cheap splitters as a in from my 360 and Sky+ to my AVSystem but it didn't work. Hopefully other people have had better luck

Cor, you learn summit every day - never thought you could. Hifi, BluRay and Freeview into one does go!

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice. I assumed it could be done but wasn't sure.

Thanks "tightasagnatschu." I hadn't heard of Kenable before. I have ordered a manual selection box along with two extra cables.

Rep has been left for "helpful" comments

Cheers

thearbiter65;6844666

Thanks for the advice. I assumed it could be done but wasn't sure.Thanks … Thanks for the advice. I assumed it could be done but wasn't sure.Thanks "tightasagnatschu." I hadn't heard of Kenable before. I have ordered a manual selection box along with two extra cables.Rep has been left for "helpful" commentsCheers

NP thearbiter65 - glad to help :thumbsup:

I've always had good customer service from Kenable so should be fine and dandy.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Iptv810
    2. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    3. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    4. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23

See more discussions