Expired

Looking For A Dress Size 10/12

Found 7th Mar 2011
Hi, im after a dress to wear on Friday night. I have nothing at all to wear.
I can be quite fussy when it comes to style, not mad on busy patterns etc and i also needs to have a bit of room in the breast department.
Does anyone know of any good deals or have anything they would like to sell and can get posted to be here by Friday?
Many thanks

1. Ask
  2. Dress
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Dress
18 Comments

you have to put this in deal requests, not deals. Mods will probably sort this out for you

Original Poster

ok sorry and thankyou x

might be able to help, when you say you need a bit of room in the breast department, how much? send me a pic and i will see whats useful

Can I have a pic as well? :))) or two :))))

You have "nothing at all to wear?"

Original Poster

Haha okay I rephrase. I have nothing suitable to wear for the occassion.

You tried boohoo?

Original Poster

Had a look at boohoo but most of it is all this patterned print which just isnt me.

What price you looking at paying? x

Original Poster

Depends on the dress really.. Probably no more than £40 new?

michelleb6660

Depends on the dress really.. Probably no more than £40 new?

Will have a look

Original Poster

Oh not tried there. Will look now xthanks

Original Poster

I actually really like that. Might head into town and try it on in the week .
Thanks x

Kulsum

this one is … this one is nice?http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33053&storeId=12552&productId=2086531&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208782&parent_categoryId=226988&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=200

Nice :-)

michelleb6660

I actually really like that. Might head into town and try it on in the … I actually really like that. Might head into town and try it on in the week . Thanks x

ohhh yay let me know how you get on?
Post a comment
@
    Text