Looking for a dryer during Black Friday ...

Found 20th Nov 2017
Hi guys,

I’m looking for a dryer in the Black Friday sales, we would like it to be as best energy rating as possible and we have a budget up to £400. It will be in the shed outside so would need to be able to function outside. We would also prefer a condensing one.

Any help is great!
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
My (non condensing) dryer is in the shed outside and has been for years with no issue. I think it's Indesit. I just cut a hole for a vent at the rear of the shed for the hose to exit, put a mesh over it to keep out vermin and job done. No need to spend silly money as long is your shed is dry and in good nick.
Edited by: "tallpete33" 20th Nov 2017
I would agree with tallpete. I have a white knight in my garage which is a cast off from my niece. I gave her £20 for it. It is absolutely fine and far far better than the expensive condenser it replaced. That replaced the cheapo half sized one given to me well second hand by the mother of said niece. That worked far better than expensive condenser. For the life of me I can't see the need to spend a fortune on a tumble dryer. I'd spend the money on a washing machine with a better spin.
tallpete335 h, 4 m ago

My (non condensing) dryer is in the shed outside and has been for years …My (non condensing) dryer is in the shed outside and has been for years with no issue. I think it's Indesit. I just cut a hole for a vent at the rear of the shed for the hose to exit, put a mesh over it to keep out vermin and job done. No need to spend silly money as long is your shed is dry and in good nick.

Or buy a longer exhaust hose (ebay) and just place it through the open shed doorway when using the dryer - that's what I do.
Pandamansays2 m ago

Or buy a longer exhaust hose (ebay) and just place it through the open …Or buy a longer exhaust hose (ebay) and just place it through the open shed doorway when using the dryer - that's what I do.

Yep but my way involves no faffing about as the hose is fixed in place and I can also lock my shed when its on
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants