EXPIRED

Looking for a DSLR bag - suggestions?

Hi,

I'm looking for a well-padded DSLR bag, to hold a Pentax K-r with a 70-300mm lens attached and 1-2 extra lenses (18-55,50-200).

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

9 Comments

Kata bag

search on amazon

how about a Lowepro SlingShot 202AW Photo Sling Pack I've got the 102aw one & its a cracking bag !

video here, the video is for the 102aw, its the same bag but the 102aw is smaller.
Edited by: "richp" 24th Apr 2011

these are just £13.99 delivered

7dayshop.com/cat…009

dunno if it's the exact model i have but it is really sturdy, really roomy and was ideal durin gmy recent trip to far east, managing to hold dslr, couple of lenses, few chargers/spare batteries etc plus a netbook.

what I like about the slingshot is you dont have to keep taking it off to get your camera out, just sling it round to the front, unzip & you've got your camera out or whatever other item you need.

Lowepro obviously are very good, the slingshots, stealth reporter 200, or maybe a classified.

Banned

a red one for 2.99 in home bargains, you could buy one for the camera and another for the lens, they were compact

Another vote for the Lowepro range, I have had three of their bags (I still have 2), I would go and look in a local store then shop around online.

Original Poster

Thanks so much for all the suggestions, I have been looking at Lowepro, so will probably go for that. Just waiting for a good deal on them to be posted here!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
    3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
    4. Win a Free minion usb stick88

See more discussions