Looking for a fast 8" Tablet

Posted 20th Mar
Hi i'm looking for a fairly quick 8" tablet to use as an all rounder (Games, Movies, Music)

Must be android (i don't want an ipad)

Must be quick in the menus, (i've had android tabs in the past which are sluggish), a decebt res screen would be a bonus too.

Anyone suggest one?

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
What's your budget?
Slick4Tech20/03/2020 17:29

What's your budget?

Prob about £250 but if there is better for not much more i'd be interested
Cartoonhead20/03/2020 17:30

Prob about £250 but if there is better for not much more i'd be interested …Prob about £250 but if there is better for not much more i'd be interested

Are you willing to order from china? I'm asking since I just personally bought one from aliexpress, mine was £280 but I get LTE and cool thing about chinese tablets is you can call and text with them too, so I'll be using it instead of a phone lol.
For you which only wants a tablet you can get wifi only version for £248. It arrives in 1-2 weeks can't wait. Especially since its the most powerful 8" tablet on the market
Edited by: "Slick4Tech" 20th Mar
Slick4Tech20/03/2020 17:35

Are you willing to order from china? I'm asking since I just personally …Are you willing to order from china? I'm asking since I just personally bought one from aliexpress, mine was £280 but I get LTE and cool thing about chinese tablets is you can call and text with them too, so I'll be using it instead of a phone lol.For you which only wants a tablet you can get wifi only version for £248. It arrives in 1-2 weeks can't wait. Especially since its the most powerful 8" tablet on the market

ok cool, i'd prob just use the wifi as i tether to my phone if i'm out and about, have youbgot the link please?

Cheers
If you are prepared to buy from aliexpress, the tablet I was recommending was the Huawei M6 8.4" here
The M6 has the powerful kirin 980 2k display and huge battery, harmon speakers

If you want to order from the UK, I would recommend the Huawei m5 8.4 here , they're both around the same price.
But this one has a fingerprint scanner, smaller battery (still huge battery), less powerful kirin 960 processor, everything else is pretty much the same.

I had the m5 for 2 months, its been great, but i just sold it for £250 and I bought the m6 which should arrive next week
Slick4Tech20/03/2020 17:56

If you are prepared to buy from aliexpress, the tablet I was recommending …If you are prepared to buy from aliexpress, the tablet I was recommending was the Huawei M6 8.4" hereThe M6 has the powerful kirin 980 2k display and huge battery, harmon speakersIf you want to order from the UK, I would recommend the Huawei m5 8.4 here , they're both around the same price.But this one has a fingerprint scanner, smaller battery (still huge battery), less powerful kirin 960 processor, everything else is pretty much the same.I had the m5 for 2 months, its been great, but i just sold it for £250 and I bought the m6 which should arrive next week

Cheers man
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants