Looking for a film

Ok its a science fiction film and i remember vaguely the ideas of it

It was a sort of computer game console that was organic looked like a bug or something and you wear it and sort of go into virtual reality and in the film everyone gets shot in the room and this group get stuck i virtual reality

I think its something like that i dont think its a huge film but its at leas the 80-today

Anyone any ideas

Daniel

15 Comments

o i remember that 1!!!

any idea what year or who was in it?

total recall?

lawnmower man, tron , existenz, or videodrome

i was thinking "exitenz" or something like that

hashman;2174950

total recall?

:?

I was thinking more like tron, but somehow dont think it is

im trying to remember the actor who played the main guy. wasn't there a scene in like a food processing plant wit h loads of chinese guys?

it sounds like Existenz with Jude Law and Jennifer Jason Lee.

The imDb page is here

imdb.com/tit…07/

dan, im pretty sure it is exitenz. jude law played the title role

anymore details or clues for the film because i think i know it but "everyone gets shot in the room" and "console that was organic looked like a bug or something" is throwing me off a bit

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;2174992

dan, im pretty sure it is exitenz. jude law played the title role

YAY THATS IT eXistenZ

[IMG]weblogsinc.com/com…JPG?0.8894450601160014[/IMG]

Original Poster

ttsese;2174993

anymore details or clues for the film because i think i know it but … anymore details or clues for the film because i think i know it but "everyone gets shot in the room" and "console that was organic looked like a bug or something" is throwing me off a bit

yet nearly every person in the film guessed it correctly so my stupid wording and grammer obv worked :-D

Everyone who helped has been repped

Nah I think that's wrong, it's obviously The Wizard.

"I love the power glove, it's so bad."

Tron ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    2. GOT Leaks again415
    3. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions