Looking for a fridge freezer which is no taller than 148cm

Found 4th Jul 2017
Hi,

I'm after a fridge-freezer which is no taller than 148cm but as close to that as possible (no less than 145cm). I know it's a big ask but I don't have anymore space in my tiny kitchen and I don't want the hassle of moving cabinets. Any help would be appreciated and I don't want to spend more than £300.

Thanks

Abz
Community Updates
6 Comments
If you have a look on AO.com they have lots of different makes all under 148cm really good customer service as well as price matching if you find it cheaper elsewhere also delivered within given time slot
apparently help is not appreciated enough to say thanks
Original Poster
I am extremely sorry, I'm still getting used to this new version of the app and so I missed any notification on your comments being made. Thank you buzzars and tessjade. I have had a look at the Currys one but unfortunately it is too small for our needs. I will route through AO and will let you know if I have found anything! Again, apologies for not responding and thanks for your efforts
that's ok hope you find one
Original Poster
Thanks I ended up having to get a arger fridge by getting someone to move the kitchen cabinets and then doing some tiling.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants