Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a gaming laptop

Looking for the best quality laptop (Mainly graphics card) For under £800, thanks!

7 Comments

Original Poster

up ^^

I think by the fact nobody has responded, there are no deals around at the price you are looking at.
    Look at the gadget show website, they did some test a couple of weeks back. Cheapest was about £1200, and they thought it was crap

Original Poster

tyke-eng

I think by the fact nobody has responded, there are no deals around at … I think by the fact nobody has responded, there are no deals around at the price you are looking at.Look at the gadget show website, they did some test a couple of weeks back. Cheapest was about £1200, and they thought it was crap

I know, i saw the episode, however im not looking for an m17x, the best spec for £800, atm I have found
    i7 2ghz
    8gb ram
    640gb
    2gb 540gt

Original Poster

^^

Original Poster

BUMP

Original Poster

:p: thought I would bump it as well for you :-)
    Edited by: "tyke-eng" 30th May 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041337
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1840
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)67
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767163

See more discussions