Looking for a Gaming/Computer Chair?

Found 28th Jun 2017
Hi,

Not sure which section to put this in, but im trying to find a good gaming/office chair for my pc desk area and anything has to be more comfortable than my current one which kills my back and doesn't even recline now.

Hoping to try find one for around £100 or below though not sure how comfy those racer chairs are but i also work at the computer from home as well as game, so im at my comp easy over 9 hours a day

Thanks very much for anyone that has a little time to help me on this
Community Updates
6 Comments
9 hours a day!

You might want to consider mounting a 50inch LED tv on the ceiling above your bed and then digging in for the long hall.. few bags of nuts washed down with the occasional beer and happy days

Just make sure do something that involves a lot of standing up throughout the night though.. to counterbalance all that lying down.. now you don't need a chair

Thank me later..
Original Poster
I bought one of these recently, very impressed for the price and it reclines ebay.co.uk/itm…649
Mathaeus

9 hours a day! You might want to consider mounting a 50inch LED tv on … 9 hours a day! You might want to consider mounting a 50inch LED tv on the ceiling above your bed and then digging in for the long hall.. few bags of nuts washed down with the occasional beer and happy days :DJust make sure do something that involves a lot of standing up throughout the night though.. to counterbalance all that lying down.. now you don't need a chair Thank me later..

​search for "Linus most comfortable gaming setup".. he did literally that - slap a TV to an angled ceiling, connect a pc and Xbox, and use a huge beanbag chair
brother has one of these.... it doesn't have the generally crusty look to it that most "gaming" chairs have (though those colourful ones are available), and it is pretty damn comfy.. but really, all chairs under £100 will kinda degrade and feel like concrete after a while - get some lumbar support cushions, and like a shetload of other cushions for good luck

Office Desk Chair "Comfort" - Racing Design Sport Swivel - Extra Padded Ergonomic PU Leather High Back Gaming Recliner - Black PU amazon.co.uk/dp/…DPG
Original Poster
thanks for the info on the 2 chairs guys i will go look them up, the racer chairs look cool and comfy too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants