Expired

Looking for a Glass or Perspex Clip Frame A1 In Size

5 replies
Found 26th Jun 2010
Hello..

I am currently wishing to hang artwork around the house, and have some A1 Pieces I want to frame.. Looking for clip Frames, as they are modern pieces.

Can be glass, but I suspect Perspex/Plastic will be cheaper - ideal at the moment.

Wilkinsons had some great frames..but the size wasn't quite A1, and I do not want to Trim the Picture.

A1 by the way is about 33.1 x 23.4 inches I believe.

Have also searched ebay, but the cost of frame and post together makes it more costly...have searched a few other sites but google is never my friend!

Cheap as possible would be great!

5 Comments

have you got a jtf? they have them but you would have to call to check sizes. I put daughter's artwork in one. It was stonger than the wilko ones too.

jtf-wholesale.co.uk/

If you have one near try 'The Range' might find what you need.

Original Poster

plumberman01;8918357

have you got a jtf? they have them but you would have to call to check … have you got a jtf? they have them but you would have to call to check sizes. I put daughter's artwork in one. It was stonger than the wilko ones too.http://www.jtf-wholesale.co.uk/

..Thanks, apparently there is one in Leeds an Newcastle - although that isn't right near me, perhaps I could visit one day.

john-sussex;8918363

If you have one near try 'The Range' might find what you need.

Apparently there is one in Stockton, Where I go frequently... will search online and look at their frames. Cheers.

Have you a HobbyCraft they have loads of frames!

Original Poster

keystrokes;8918560

Have you a HobbyCraft they have loads of frames!

I do, but I believe they are more pricey.. did a quick look online and couldn't find a price. Probably me just being daft.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition52473
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!22
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11

See more discussions