EXPIRED

looking for a good camera up to £100

i'm off to dinsey world in september and need a new camera!

saw this one in asda but can get it from jessops for £90 with code

http://www.jessops.com/Store/s50105/0/Digital-Compact-Cameras/Fujifilm/Finepix-S5700-(Silver)-/details.aspx?cm_mmc=Kelkoo-_-Digital%20Compact%20Cameras-_-all-_-all&ovc=

can also get its bigger brother for £100 from amazon (amazone being listed under other sellers!)

amazon.co.uk/exe…sim

any other recommendations?!

6 Comments

ebuyer.com/pro…849

The 8mp is £99 inc free delivery at ebuyer

Or, if you don't mind a refurb for a bit less doh ray me

ebuyer.com/pro…557

£68.17, 12mp with 5x zoom with free delivery

Supermod

I did see one as I was passing Dixons yesterday half price from £200 to £99. I will go have a look and report back shortly....
dixons.co.uk/mar…id=
Not a bad price either. Quidco too?

Original Poster

thanks for the replies. the kodak on ebuyer looked a REALLY good deal but it's got LOTS of rubbish review when i searched!

i saw a code for 20% off the fujifilm store so went along to find out it included refurs with 6 months warranty. most were out of stock, ended up getting the S5700 7.1MP with 4 years extra cover & 2x2GB sd cards for £96.07! BARGIN! :thumbsup:

quidditys_shore;2312550

thanks for the replies. the kodak on ebuyer looked a REALLY good deal but … thanks for the replies. the kodak on ebuyer looked a REALLY good deal but it's got LOTS of rubbish review when i searched!i saw a code for 20% off the fujifilm store so went along to find out it included refurs with 6 months warranty. most were out of stock, ended up getting the S5700 7.1MP with 4 years extra cover & 2x2GB sd cards for £96.07! BARGIN! :thumbsup:

Good call! Kodak do tend to have awesome specs but are quite run of the mill in practice. You made the right choice

u cant go wrong with FUJI, they have a knack of making great photos at affordable prices............

how about the one advertised on tv, samsung 10MP for 79.99 in argos
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions