Expired

Looking For A Good Cheap Printer

6 replies
Found 29th Mar 2011
My printer is broke. Had it for years. Looking for one I can hook up to my laptop at an affordable price.

Any ideas?

1. Ask
  2. Printer
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Printer
6 Comments

Maybe This...Click Here

I have a brand new Canon ,printer/scanner, never been out of the box , bought at Argos a couple of years ago. It's an MP model ,cannot remember the exact model ................can check when I get home .Yours for £20 plus delivery if your interested .Let me know if you are and I'll put it up in the for sales .It's not wi-fi by the way .

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestion Missgem. Do you know if the ink is resonable for this printer?

@ Ricko. Thanks for the offer mate. Could you have a wee look when you get home for the exact model and let me know? Cheers mate.

Just to add , you cannot really go wrong with the Epson range of printers , cheap ink and very good photo quality , but watch out for some of the cheaper epson printers . I have read some of the reviews on Amazon for instance ,they can be prone to paper jams amongst other things . I had to buy a Epson one for a friend a while back and got the Epson printer with the fax function as it had the best review . He dosn't use the fax facility but is very happy with the quality .

The model I mentioned is a CANON MP460 . It retailed at Amazon in August last year at £49.99.

Banned

get this one HP singing n dancing printer under 35 smackers delivered

FlipD "£25-ish for a set of genuine ink cartridges but compatibles available from around £7.50 delivered a set so strikes me as being a rare occasion when a HP product may have comparable ownership costs to Epson / Canon models. Nice find = heat."
Edited by: "smiler594" 31st Mar 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?77
    3. Nintendo switch browser11
    4. Driving anxiety.2949

See more discussions