EXPIRED

Looking for a good Cordless Phone - Virgin Media

Hiya guys

We moved to a new apartment and there is Virgin Media infrastructure in the property.
I will be buying wireless router (Cable or Cable/DSL?) and cordless phone.

Cheers for helping out.

Eran

1 Comment

It depends on what your situation is, sounds similar to me where you've moved into a newly built flat and the Virgin connections are all there, this points towards you being on their cable network. You can check using your postcode using this: allyours.virginmedia.com/why…tml

Assuming you're on the cable network then you need a cable/DSL router as Virgin will provide you with the cable modem to connect your wireless router to. I used the Dyanamode one at Ebuyer and have had no problems with it at all, (ebuyer.com/pro…601) others have used different ones on Virgin I think from this thread: hotukdeals.com/ite…ea/

You may be better off getting a deal from Virgin on a wireless router, at least they would give you technical support on it too, see what offers they have.

As for a phone I'm still using an old BT cordless 1500 so I'm not sure what good ones are out there, but any half-decent DECT ones should work no problem.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra45
    2. Google assistant notification810
    3. Help please - pc issues713
    4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2026

See more discussions