Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a good deal on a HDTV

Right, i want to order a HDTV. I want to do it on 9 months interest free and pay it that way.

I would like at least a 40" TV, i've had a look at some Samsung ones and a few LG, but i can't make my mind up! So is there any deals about on HDTV's in this size and that do a 9 months interest free pay option ?

Thanks for your help

3 Comments

Try this ]site for helping you choose.

Don't forget that ]John Lewis will price match any genuine in stock price and throw in a free 5 year guarantee to boot.

Another gr8 idea is to get an ]egg credit card, saving you 10%, join ]quidco to get 3% cashback, and use some discount codes, some of which you can "stack", and buy whichever model you want from Dixons.

Happy Hunting.

CJ

piximania claim they will match any price plus you have discount codes in forum.
    When I was looking I googled every set I liked until I got the price I was looking for any company giving 1 year or nine months intrest free will add at least £50 to price.
    Do as previously stated credit card nine months intrest free

cutthroat_jake

Another gr8 idea is to get an ]egg credit card, saving you 10%, join … Another gr8 idea is to get an ]egg credit card, saving you 10%, join ]quidco to get 3% cashback, and use some discount codes, some of which you can "stack", and buy whichever model you want from Dixons.Happy Hunting.CJ

You can't use both Egg & Quidco, it one or the other.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nowtv offer at Merlin Attractions34
      2. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare56
      3. Advice on Gas Boiler Cover, British Gas putting price up!66
      4. Family Spotify account65

See more discussions