Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a good deal on a laptop, see below

This is the one I've found... tesco.com/dir…282

Just wondering if there are any better deals for around the same price, don't want to spend more than this really

Need quite a good spec/ fast laptop for basic gaming and streaming that's going to last.

9 Comments

Terrible processor

Original Poster

Any suggestions?

Luciegoose

Any suggestions?

For that money you should be looking for an I3 at least , check out this one I posted earlier ,a bit pricier but much better spec and bigger screen hotukdeals.com/dea…682

thehottest

Terrible processor

What what reason? It's a very similar processor to the i3-4010U.

That medion looks like a good deal if you're after processing power as it avoids the U series low power chips that are so prevalent now, although I don't know what the build quality is like.
    Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 29th Jul 2014

EndlessWaves

What what reason? It's a very similar processor to the i3-4010U. That … What what reason? It's a very similar processor to the i3-4010U. That medion looks like a good deal if you're after processing power as it avoids the U series low power chips that are so prevalent now, although I don't know what the build quality is like.

It is not good enough for basic gaming

Original Poster

What about this one for basic gaming etc?

hotukdeals.com/dea…329
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      2. Apples new update58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837

See more discussions