Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a good deal on a new bed double or king size

As per title says, looking for for a good deal on for the base + mattress

8 Comments

Coventry Double Bed - Frame Only - £84.99 @ ]Argos (BED15 code)
    Milan Beech Double Bed - Frame Only - £110.49 @ ]Argos. (BED15 code)

There are more @ Argos. Have a look. You case use the code BED15 for 15% off.

Orleans King Faux Leather Storage Bed, Black - £337.49 @ ]Tesco.

Original Poster

^^^^ thanks for them. shame the code ends today. As not got all the funds in the bank until friday

what sort of bed base are you looking for ? wooden, metal, divan, leather style ?

mrfun1981;8057966

^^^^ thanks for them. shame the code ends today. As not got all the funds … ^^^^ thanks for them. shame the code ends today. As not got all the funds in the bank until friday

Get a Argos card and buy it today. Pay back in full when you get the funds and then destroy the card if you don;t need it. Thats what I did last year when I needed something urgently.

Original Poster

Jimston;8058429

what sort of bed base are you looking for ? wooden, metal, divan, leather … what sort of bed base are you looking for ? wooden, metal, divan, leather style ?

Im not really that fussed but the OH dont want leather & if its a divan she wants draw space, but if its metal or wood she is ok storing stuff under there.

nomeames;8058454

Get a Argos card and buy it today. Pay back in full when you get the … Get a Argos card and buy it today. Pay back in full when you get the funds and then destroy the card if you don;t need it. Thats what I did last year when I needed something urgently.

Nice idea but got bad credit at the mo, she they wont give me one even if i tired. il just have to so what deals are around during the week & hope they still on by the friday

how about something like this, a litle diff to the usual wooden bad frames, looks nice and only £119.

mattressman.co.uk/pro…id=

Original Poster

Thanks that is nice, never come across that site before they have got a few other nice beds on there.

Rep left

Cheers

I have bought beds from Ikea and Argos. I didn't like the Argos bed. The Ikea one is nice. Looks flimsy but isn't. I would probably also check out Dreams Plc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions