Looking for a good deal on a Nintendo 3DS XL (New or Used)

3 replies
Found 19th May
I'm looking for a good deal on a Nintendo 3DS XL.

I'm OK with it being used so long as the screens are in mint nic and its a UK version.

I'm asking for help because when I started looking they seemed pretty cheap then all of a sudden the prices seemed steep for a console this old.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 Comments

When you say 'looking for a good deal' how much you looking to spend? Nintendo products typically hold their value for longer than others so being at a high price should be expected

Why not wait to see what kind of price the 2DS XL comes in at?

I recently decided to get one too and was shocked how much they still are! If your not too bothered about the rather gimmicky 3D and don't care about it being on a brand new firmware, the new 2DS out shortly is prob the better deal and brand new do no scratches. I'm sure you will get one around £100 at some point soon.

For me, I just found a good deal on eBay although it's Japanese so needs reflagging to English
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769364
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3067
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486

See more discussions