Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for a good deal on car breakdown cover please?

any good deals with quidco or anything
    also would like something i can pay monthly
    thanks

9 Comments

I use Tesco clubcard vouchers to pay for my RAC membership
    Obviously no use if you don't shop at Tesco though!

Sunny Jim;2891384

I use Tesco clubcard vouchers to pay for my RAC membershipObviously no … I use Tesco clubcard vouchers to pay for my RAC membershipObviously no use if you don't shop at Tesco though!

Me Too! :thumbsup: Absolute bargain :-D
    Done it for the last two years.:p

I got mine free with RAC!:thumbsup:

Got it from MSE there was a link about free cover if you passed with BSM and it gave the code and telephone number.

Only basic cover but it is free and my paperwork came through in a couple of days with my membership card. I told an RAC guy what cover I had and he did say he could upgrade it for a small cost so you could do that if you wanted more cover?

Hope it helps:w00t:

Ask your car insurance company. They quite often do cover a lot cheaper than taking it out seperately. We get full European RAC cover for £49 a year with our policy which is with HSBC

Not sure if this will work for everyone bt i had some junk mail from the AA saying as our rescue had run out with another company they were offering 50% off.

So we got joint cover for £64 and thats roadside and recovery - code used was 50%

Hi

You can get cheap RAC cover with Asda and you can pay monthly. I pay around £6 per month.

Original Poster

thanks for help everyone
    i have left u all rep

GEM - I am paying around £75 for the Roadside Recovery Relay UK + Any car I am driving, so it;s not the one car. Unlimited Callouts! Brilliant!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. any meerkat codes please for this next week 21st aug11
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?22
      3. VF retentions: £14pm - 20GB, unlim mins and texts21
      4. Music download67

See more discussions