Expired

Looking for a good deal on O2 with a free Sony Ericsson phone.

2 replies
Found 1st Oct 2008
As the title says, I'm after a decent tariff,with free mins and texts and a free S.E phone - whats the best you can do guys ? ? ?

Cheers in advance......M.B.C

2 Comments

Are you looking for the cheapest/most cashback/for free gift such as wii/ps3, on a 12 or 18 month cotract?

How about something like: 400 mins, 500 texts, w890i (nice phone!), £30/month on o2 with free sony psp?

Or...600 mins, unlimited texts, £35/month but you get £205 cashback so makes it effectively £23.61/month same phone, w890i

You get an extra £60 quidco as its from dialaphone too with either of those options.

Or... Sony Ericsson T303 with free Sony PS3 40GB on £35 tarriff giving you 600 mins, unlimited texts with 3 Months Half Price line rental. Again dialaphone (and an extra £60 quidco).

Original Poster

To be honest,I'm not really bothered by free gifts - or messing around with cashback.
This phone will be for my other half - and she likes how S.E phones are set up-although she's said she'd go for a Nokia if the price was right.

Wouldnt really need more than 200 mins and 300 texts a month.

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    5. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions