Looking for a good desktop PC

Posted 4th Nov
My friends looking for a new desktop, with a budget of roughly £1000 so think it shouldn't be too hard to find good specifications. It will need to have windows 10 ready and hopefully no need to upgrade any hardware. I should point out were trying to get the best specification for the budget

Can someone point me to some links or help me with the best keywords to use when looking on here? Finding it difficult to filter through all the Ram sticks etc when searching. Will appreciate any help.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Awd-it
Hi there.

Erm for £1000 are you looking just for the Computer System itself or with the monitor, mouse & KB?

For search maybe try doing this. "DDR4 3XXX" Then enter whatever frequency you prefer such as 3000, 3200 or 3600 etc.
Edited by: "EpicPotato-" 5th Nov
What is the main use?
Thanks for everyone's help. Main use will be for gaming and music editing
I have located this on amazon. Will this be worth the money spent?

amazon.co.uk/ADM…c=1
grifftim05/11/2019 08:24

I have located this on amazon. Will this be worth the money …I have located this on amazon. Will this be worth the money spent?https://www.amazon.co.uk/ADMI-Gaming-PC-Graphics-3000MHz/dp/B01GVMFCI0/?th=1&psc=1

That's okay, but I'd say sit tight. Not too long ago there was an offer for an RTX 2060 with Ryzen 5 3600 Processor. For less than 900. I'm sure something will vome soon :-)
Edited by: "EpicPotato-" 5th Nov
EpicPotato-05/11/2019 11:01

That's okay, but I'd say sit tight. Not too long ago there was an offer …That's okay, but I'd say sit tight. Not too long ago there was an offer for an RTX 2060 with Ryzen 5 3600 Processor. For less than 900. I'm sure something will vome soon :-)

Thanks for that

what's the processor like on this build?
amazon.co.uk/ADM…c=1

I think that was the link I was meant to send as can flip through the different models on there. Rtx 2070
grifftim05/11/2019 13:09

Thanks for that what's the processor like on this build? …Thanks for that what's the processor like on this build? https://www.amazon.co.uk/ADMI-Gaming-PC-Graphics-3000MHz/dp/B01GVMF424/?th=1&psc=1I think that was the link I was meant to send as can flip through the different models on there. Rtx 2070

Yeah that's a good build but I don't know if the processor is gna push that GPU to its fullest. That GPU is excellent esp for high 1440p gameplay. I my self have a Ryzen 2600 but I pair it with with a lesser GPU.
EpicPotato-05/11/2019 15:53

Yeah that's a good build but I don't know if the processor is gna push …Yeah that's a good build but I don't know if the processor is gna push that GPU to its fullest. That GPU is excellent esp for high 1440p gameplay. I my self have a Ryzen 2600 but I pair it with with a lesser GPU.

Thank you, which processor would u recommend to use minimum? May be able to mix and match on the sellers website from what reviews have said. Appreciate all your help.
grifftim05/11/2019 16:04

Thank you, which processor would u recommend to use minimum? May be able …Thank you, which processor would u recommend to use minimum? May be able to mix and match on the sellers website from what reviews have said. Appreciate all your help.

AMD Ryzen 3700X
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants