looking for a good driving instructor in Birmingham

Found 24th Nov 2009
Can anybody hook me up? 4 Wheelz looks good - has anyone got experience with them? I've also been recommended a Bill Plant instructor who sounds professional on the phone, but I'm kind of scared by the bad Bill Plant reviews on Qype...

7 Comments

go private.

which part of brum?

Please please please steer clear of Bill Plant - I am in the business and their name is mud - even our examiners hate them and they try their best to be impartial !

Their whole business is based on the old stack em high sell em cheap philosophy - they have no idea of customer service and dont give a hoot whether pupils are even safe let alone pass their tests - all they are interested in is bulk numbers through the door, drawn in by cheap offers which arent worth a penny - you'll get short lessons, more than one pupil in a car, lessons where you spend the whole time sat in the passenger seat or being talked to at the side of the road, and instructors who a re so badly paid they do their shopping etc during lessons - they make us professionals look so bad it's actually upsetting.

Rant over :-) lol but PLEASE

ooops lol not sure what i did there !!

cont.........

ask around and get recommendations from friends, neighbours etc and then book a first lesson to get to know the instructor and make sure you are happy before you commit yourself.

And good luck !!

i'm also in the business and also no Bill Plant dont have a great rep...:) :thumbsup:

how much is insurance for a instructor?

also why do you charge £60 for someone taking a driving test!!! LOL

black gerbil1;6993774

how much is insurance for a instructor?also why do you charge £60 for … how much is insurance for a instructor?also why do you charge £60 for someone taking a driving test!!! LOL

Do you mean car insurance ... PL .... home lol ???? :-)

Um ... i dont :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unison Rewards57
    2. Just a heads up about fake noodles being sold1113
    3. AC/DC founder Malcolm Young dies aged 6467
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771861

See more discussions