Groups

Looking for a good garage in Birmingham to service my 2006 Honda Civic

Honda are charging an arm and a leg and I don't have that much so I'm looking for a reasonable alternative.

9 Comments

Before I leased I used to go to Mill Garage in Kings Norton, reasonably priced and always did a good job.
    Edited by: "spoo" 9th Feb

Original Poster

spoo

Before I leased I used to go to Mill Garage in Kings Norton, reasonably … Before I leased I used to go to Mill Garage in Kings Norton, reasonably priced and always did a good job.

Thanks will check them out

I just booked with eurofitautocentres used them last 4 years had no complaints.

Wards Garage Bournville Ltd. My folks both use this independent garage. They have an Audi and a Honda and they have always been very pleased with the service they've gotten. It's not a fancy dealership. But it has quality mechanics who won't rip you off.

Ask on civinfo.com or civinfo on facebook

Original Poster

Hocky

I just booked with eurofitautocentres used them last 4 years had no … I just booked with eurofitautocentres used them last 4 years had no complaints.

Can I ask which branch you use?

Original Poster

markvirgo

Ask on civinfo.com or civinfo on facebook

Thanks ...will do.

Original Poster

BagABargain78

Wards Garage Bournville Ltd. My folks both use this independent garage. … Wards Garage Bournville Ltd. My folks both use this independent garage. They have an Audi and a Honda and they have always been very pleased with the service they've gotten. It's not a fancy dealership. But it has quality mechanics who won't rip you off.

Tried calling but got no response.

bepurple

Can I ask which branch you use?

​i use the 1 in bilston nr Wolverhampton but they dotted all over the place as far as I know
    eurofitautocentres.com I'm getting full service and not for £140.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2226
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767293
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1934
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347

See more discussions