LOOKING FOR A GOOD LUGGAGE SCALE???

Found 4th Jan
HI THERE I RECENTLY CAME BACK FROM HOLIDAY AND WE WERE USING THE ELEKCITY LUGGAGE SCALE FOR WEIGHING WHILST PACKING, WE WERE GIVEN COMPLETELY WRONG READINGS , so i wanted to get recommendations for good weighing scales either big old school ones or any really good and acurate luggae ones please thank you!!!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
14 Comments

Been using these from Amazon for a couple of years and always found them to be the same as the airport machine said

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

OP.
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING for only half of your thread

weighing luggage for dummies
1. get a bathroom scale (preferably electronic)
2. grab your luggage and place it next to the scale
3. stand on bathroom scale and record weight
4. pick up luggage, stand on scale and record weight
5. subtract #3 from #4

mattsk20 m ago

weighing luggage for dummies1. get a bathroom scale (preferably …weighing luggage for dummies1. get a bathroom scale (preferably electronic)2. grab your luggage and place it next to the scale3. stand on bathroom scale and record weight4. pick up luggage, stand on scale and record weight5. subtract #3 from #4

What do you do on the way home, do you pack your bathroom scales . Who sounds like the dummy now?
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 4th Jan

mattsk19 m ago

weighing luggage for dummies1. get a bathroom scale (preferably …weighing luggage for dummies1. get a bathroom scale (preferably electronic)2. grab your luggage and place it next to the scale3. stand on bathroom scale and record weight4. pick up luggage, stand on scale and record weight5. subtract #3 from #4

Not normally so handy for coming back from holidays , unless you usually travel with your bathroom scales

Dannyrobbo25 m ago

What do you do on the way home, do you pack your bathroom scales . …What do you do on the way home, do you pack your bathroom scales . Who sounds like the dummy now?

never had a problem asking for a scale at the hotel reception

Original Poster

ccnp2 h, 35 m ago

Been using these from Amazon for a couple of years and always found them …Been using these from Amazon for a couple of years and always found them to be the same as the airport machine saidFREETOO Portable Digital Scale Hanging Scale With Tare Function for Travel/Outdoor/Home Use,110 lb/ 50KG (Red)

Brilliant, top seller on Amazon as well I'll go for this one thanking you!

Original Poster

Derek_Horatio_Shatwell2 h, 27 m ago

OP.WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING for only half of your thread

I'm on caps by default haha, shouting all the time halfway through I realise I'm on this crazy caps mode I can't be bothered retyping everything in lowercase so I leave it loool

Talk about laziness!

mattsk6 h, 44 m ago

Then I really can’t recomend one of these enough!

mattsk6 h, 55 m ago

Ryan Giggs would have been proud of that one

ccnp8 h, 4 m ago

Been using these from Amazon for a couple of years and always found them …Been using these from Amazon for a couple of years and always found them to be the same as the airport machine saidFREETOO Portable Digital Scale Hanging Scale With Tare Function for Travel/Outdoor/Home Use,110 lb/ 50KG (Red)

From a recent review:

32992020-BSq2q.jpg
What? How does he know I'm of Asian descent?

Mines from home bargains I think £2.99 or similar its the electronic one and its always given us the same reading as the airport. Looks practically the same as the one in the link by ccnp on Amazon

Original Poster

adhkarzf2 m ago

Mines from home bargains I think £2.99 or similar its the electronic one …Mines from home bargains I think £2.99 or similar its the electronic one and its always given us the same reading as the airport. Looks practically the same as the one in the link by ccnp on Amazon

Just ordered the one from Amazon £5.74 oh well
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions