Groups

Looking for a good quality (cheap price) microphone! WIRELESS is even better

As the title says. I want it to be good quality for good price. No dealextreme please. If you could find me a good deal it would be nice...

9 Comments

Original Poster

I want one like this type...
    http://www.elderly.com/images/new_instruments/MIK/PG48_microphone.jpg

Goodmans GMM28RF Wireless Microphone

Like this ?
    [IMG]s7v1.scene7.com/is/…161?$gallery$[/IMG]

Product code - 82390115
    more than 10 in stock

Was £20 Then £17.95 Then £14.95 Then £9.95 Now £5.95

]JOHN LEWIS

Product Information
    This handy Goodmans GMM28RF Wireless Microphone allows you the freedom to move around as you warble to your favourite songs. 2 channels minimises any interference & allows duets (extra microphone required).
    Cymbal, handclap and drumroll sound effects really add to the sense of theatre, and with a 30m range, you can really work your audience.

Wannabe stand up comics will love the canned laughter and applause effects, especially if their routine isn't going terrifically well!

The box contains:

Headset mic

Belt-clip transmitter

Receiver plug

User manual

Key Features

Battery lifeHow long the battery lasts for until it needs recharging 10 hours

Brand Goodmans

Compatible with Goodmans CDG karaoke system

Dimensions H90 x W320 x D55mm

Maximum rangeHow far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors) 30m

Power supply 5 x AA (transmitter) 2 x AAA (receiver) (not included)

Weight 0.15kg

What site snowtiger?

1 way UHF System you should be able to buy from a shop for about £75

skytronic.co.uk/pro…322

Banned

john lewis

badmanmeow;1857980

I want one like this type...

Hi badmanmeow- the mike in your picture is a Shure PG48 - I use them as my main singer mikes when I do Pro karaoke & they are pretty good. Expect to pay anything from £45 up for this particular mike. A lot more if you want a wireless version. Have a look on eBay as some of the eBay shops have good deals- I got mine on offer for £29 each last year & that included cables, carry-case & delivery!

If you let me know what you want the mike for ( vocals, PA etc) I will have a scout round all my equipment suppliers in the next day or two. Let me know roughly what you wanna spend as well.

Like most things though - you get what you generally pay for, but there are deals to be had.

Shure SM-58 = Best live performance microphones period. Industry Standard.
    Cost about £70-£80

Save a bit more and get the best of the best

Original Poster

Thanks guys! But i think I'll go for goodmans one. It's amazing value for money!

Lol for a reason.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions