Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for a good quality D-Lock (for a bike)

Anyone seen any on special offer?

6 Comments

I have not seen any specific special offers, but check out:

[url]www.wiggle.co.uk[/url]
    [url]www.chainreactioncycles.com[/url]

Both of those sites have free delivery, and offer some great products fairly reasonably priced.

As a guide.....you want to spend about 10 - 20% of the value of your bike on a look. (I.E £500 bike = £50 lock)

Wouldn't bother with Halfords. You will find better at one of these sites I am sure.

If you compare like for like between Chain Reaction and Halfords Chain Reaction will always come out on top

Original Poster

Yeah, I want to avoid Halfords at every available opportunity, i'd rather play extra and go to my local bike shop to be honest.

I've been on both Wiggle and CRC (just bought a BeOne Aspire 1.0 from there) and they have nothing that screams great value at the moment. Also, if you've not already seen it ]http//ww…uk/ is a pretty good price comparison site for cycling equipment (though none of the retailers seems to have a reasonably priced D-Lock)

What do you make of this ]http//ww…er=

thearbiter65;5364339

Wouldn't bother with Halfords. You will find better at one of these sites … Wouldn't bother with Halfords. You will find better at one of these sites I am sure.If you compare like for like between Chain Reaction and Halfords Chain Reaction will always come out on top

Cycling comparison site wise you can also take a look at [url]www.bikepimp.co.uk[/url] they're pretty good and have been at it a while now.

Original Poster

Nice one, cheers :thumbsup:

Evilmonkey;5365976

Cycling comparison site wise you can also take a look at … Cycling comparison site wise you can also take a look at [url]www.bikepimp.co.uk[/url] they're pretty good and have been at it a while now.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions