Expired

looking for a good smoothie maker

Found 26th Jun 2014
Any recommendations for a good smoothie maker?
I would like to use it for frozen cocktails as well.

1. Ask
  2. Smoothie
7 Comments

I would defiantly recommend the breville active blend you missed a deal on here yesterday unfortunately but this is a great blender frozen items not a problem. I think they're around £26 on amazon.

Original Poster

Thank you,
Do you think you could use a hand blender or is this not an easy task?

craigblakeway123

I would defiantly recommend the breville active blend you missed a deal … I would defiantly recommend the breville active blend you missed a deal on here yesterday unfortunately but this is a great blender frozen items not a problem. I think they're around £26 on amazon.

Thank you,Do you think you could use a hand blender or is this not an … Thank you,Do you think you could use a hand blender or is this not an easy task?

hand blender would work but gonna be messy

This is cleaner and easier saves mopping the kitchen every time you use the hand one too :D.

Somepne has just posted a deal for the breville active blend think its £16 at sainsburys

Original Poster

Thank you very much for letting me know! I appreciate it.

sparky111091

Somepne has just posted a deal for the breville active blend think its … Somepne has just posted a deal for the breville active blend think its £16 at sainsburys

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983225
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions