Expired

Looking for a good suitcase or suitcase set

10 replies
Found 27th Apr 2009
I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks and i'm looking for quite a large colourful suitcase that is quite light...anyone know where there are any good deals on at the min?

1. Ask
  2. Suitcase
9 Comments

debenhams had some good ones with good reductions, SHA1 for free delivery

debenhams.com/web…_-1

Marks and Spencer are still doing 3 for 2 on their value luggage, I had 3 of the medium hard luggage in black and they are very good, been to Spain and back and not a scratch.
You could also use code WEBS2551 for another 10% off and FREEDL23 for free delivery both currently posted on HUKD

I bought this one recently.
charliesdirect.co.uk/pro…367
It's less than a kilo and well made plus its cheap. I am well impressed with it.

Original Poster

alfie73;5050036

debenhams had some good ones with good reductions, SHA1 for free … debenhams had some good ones with good reductions, SHA1 for free deliveryhttp://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category_10001_10001_59745_-1

thanx :thumbsup: i'll have a look

Original Poster

Kikimay;5050622

Marks and Spencer are still doing 3 for 2 on their value luggage, I had 3 … Marks and Spencer are still doing 3 for 2 on their value luggage, I had 3 of the medium hard luggage in black and they are very good, been to Spain and back and not a scratch.You could also use code WEBS2551 for another 10% off and FREEDL23 for free delivery both currently posted on HUKD

many thanx :thumbsup:
i'll have a look there too

Original Poster

ryancs;5050860

I bought this one … I bought this one recently.http://www.charliesdirect.co.uk/product_pages/product_details.asp?ProductID=11367It's less than a kilo and well made plus its cheap. I am well impressed with it.

Many thanx, i'm looking for more of a case though :thumbsup:

yummymummy2202;5051022

Many thanx, i'm looking for more of a case though :thumbsup:

Gotcha, Good Luck:thumbsup:

Have a browse in Matalan. Unfortunately there's nothin online but I brought my laggage case in store for about £20 (but it was medium, ~£30 for large) and they have nice range of colours too.
Good luck.

Original Poster

Nodame;5060467

Have a browse in Matalan. Unfortunately there's nothin online but I … Have a browse in Matalan. Unfortunately there's nothin online but I brought my laggage case in store for about £20 (but it was medium, ~£30 for large) and they have nice range of colours too.Good luck.

ok
many thanx
i'll pop in there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56532
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions